2022 Scholarship Award Qualifications
- Must have graduated High School in 2022 and are attending college or accredited higher institution as an undergraduate or full-time graduate student at a college or higher institution of learning as recognized by the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency or learning a trade as an apprentice.
- Must be a member in good standing of IU7 Federal Credit Union.
- Scholarship application must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned to the Credit Union office by December 1st, 2022.
- All applications are sole property of the Credit Union.
- Scholarship check will be payable to the student.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone or in writing.
- An applicant may only win the scholarship one time. Previous non-winning applicants may apply if still eligible.